1462 - Solar Panel Aluminium
Description and Features
1462 Advantage of aluminum solar panel frame
1. Corrosion resistance and strong oxidation resistance;
2. Strong strength and firmness;
3. Strong tensile strength;
4. High elasticity, hardness and metal fatigue value;
5. Proper transportation and installation, even if the surface is scratched, it will not oxidize and affect the performance;
6. It can adapt to various environments through the appropriate selection of different materials;
7. Service life more than 25 years.
Clamps, which are very useful, practical and inexpensive to use in solar panel mounting under all conditions, both make system installation easy and help to create a safe system. Before supplying solar panel edge and middle clamps, which vary according to the solar panel profile thickness and the type of sub-profile to which it is connected, you should decide correctly which clamp is the most suitable for you.
You should definitely use 1462 Aluminum construction when installing Solar Panels on the roof in order to use them without damaging the panels and reducing their lifetime.
1462 Solar Panel Constructions
1462 Solar Panel Frames
1462 ALUMINUM PROFILES HAVE A LARGE RANGE OF PRODUCTS, MAKING OPTIONS IN DIFFERENT THICKNESSES AND SECTIONS.
1462 Solar Panel Frame It is usually made of Aluminum profile. The aluminum frame wraps around the glass, providing ease of transport and installation. It also increases the strength of the glass. According to the manufacturers, it can be produced in many thicknesses, lengths and patterns.
1462 Aluminum is preferred for under-panel constructions to be durable and durable.
It is the 1462 connection equipment that you can use in the installation of solar panels on the roof. Due to its structure, it is suitable for all weather conditions.