1460 - Solar Panel Aluminium
Description and Features
1460 Advantage of aluminum solar panel frame
1. Corrosion resistance and strong oxidation resistance;
2. Strong strength and firmness;
3. Strong tensile strength;
4. High elasticity, hardness and metal fatigue value;
5. Proper transportation and installation, even if the surface is scratched, it will not oxidize and affect the performance;
6. It can adapt to various environments through the appropriate selection of different materials;
7. Service life more than 25 years.
1460 Aluminum is preferred for under-panel constructions to be durable and durable.
You can understand the amount of profile used from the weight of the panel. Glass weight and size are generally constant. If a manufacturer's panel is 19 kg (for 270w panels), the profile is weak and low. If it is around 22 kg, it means that a more durable profile is used. Frames are not used in many European countries and thinfilm panels. An aluminum frame is mounted on 4 sides of the glass. The aluminum frame of the panels is suitable to be firmly attached to the construction with clams. On the underside, there are grounding hole and mounting screw holes. Many institutions and customers avoid using these holes for mounting. Some panels have a water drainage channel in their frame. Especially in low-sloped installations, these water drainage channels are used a lot to prevent the accumulation of water on the glass and the formation of sediment and dirt.
It is the 1460 connection equipment that you can use in the installation of solar panels on the roof. Due to its structure, it is suitable for all weather conditions.